Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Man vs. Wife
Image via Wikipedia It’s a little inside joke between us that most times makes me laugh, but every now and then makes me crazy. We communicate (a lot!) about what we want individually and how we think things should be … Continue reading
I had a feeling I’d be blogging about this sooner or later. Here’s the situation: I, The Wife, cherish my wedding rings and feel naked if I’m not wearing them on my fingers. So much so that if I’ve forgotten … Continue reading
Remember how I was venting about having to sleep on the couch because Gibran has to sleep with the TV on? Well, we found a solution to that little problem – thank God! It’s called the Sound Asleep Comfort Pillow … Continue reading
We’re not fighting. I don’t wish I were somewhere else or with someone else. I just want to get a good night’s sleep! Gibran and I have been living together for five years, and we still haven’t been able to … Continue reading
A certain someone in my home seems to think that the correct way to display toilet paper is with the loose end hanging underneath the role. (I’m not naming names but last I checked dogs can’t do housework!) To me, … Continue reading
If you hadn’t heard the news by now, a Brooklyn woman stabbed her husband to death with a pair of scissors on Friday after finding a porn flick in the home they share with their three young children. Apparently, the … Continue reading