Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Man vs. Wife
I would be lying if I said I didn’t see this one coming, but I guess I thought it would go down a lot smoother than it has. For the past month, The Man and I have been ignoring a … Continue reading
Every February as Valentine’s Day approaches The Man and I argue about who the holiday is really for. I hint that I have a special gift for him in mind, then he says, “Baby Valentine’s Day is not fur us, … Continue reading
One thing The Man and I have in common is that we both like to be well-dressed. This means we both buy a lot of clothes, and since we don’t yet on a house and dwell in a moderate apartment … Continue reading
Have you heard? A recent Allstate survey says that Virgos are the worst drivers hands down. (Full disclosure: I’m a Virgo, and my husband is a Taurus.) I obviously think this is crap, but I’m really agitated because I know … Continue reading
Found this very, very interesting article on HuffingtonPost.com today. It’s all about pet custody battles and how they’re becoming more and more popular on court dockets these days. Here’s a snippet: “According to the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, attorneys … Continue reading