Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Q&A
A new study found that nearly one in 10 women in the United States were married before the age of 18. I’m not easily shocked by marriage “statistics” but this one did surprise me some. The same study reveals that … Continue reading
One of my loyal and lovely Facebook fans (give us a thumbs up if you haven’t already!) asked me yesterday if I had any posts on splitting bills. I didn’t, but I’m about to now. This is actually something I’ve … Continue reading
I’ve been behind on blogging and on responding to the mail I get in my box. (Sorry girls!) I got an interesting email from someone (who shall remain nameless, per her request) the other day that I’d like to respond … Continue reading
Disclaimer: This is not at all scientific. It’s just a little something I believe to be true. If you’re married, my guess is you too can answer them without hesitation. (Post your answers in the comment section below if you … Continue reading
It’s a great question and I can’t really take credit for asking it. I read it over on Jezebel in an article about the demise of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver‘s marriage. (I was a little shocked too — they … Continue reading
Ours doesn’t! I’m not talking about cool points here, but rather the stuff FICO scores are made of. I’m not even going to pretend like The Man and I have good credit because that would be a big fat lie. … Continue reading