Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
One thing The Man and I have in common is that we both like to be well-dressed. This means we both buy a lot of clothes, and since we don’t yet on a house and dwell in a moderate apartment … Continue reading
A Facebook friend of mine who reads my blog recently inbox messaged me some love for the blog and in her message she included a question and a special request. She asked me how long I waited for Gibran to … Continue reading
Two weeks left until Valentine’s Day wives! Though my husband likes to say it’s really “the woman’s holiday”, I think it’s always nice to show him some love too. So for the last few weeks I’ve been looking for a … Continue reading
Have you heard? A recent Allstate survey says that Virgos are the worst drivers hands down. (Full disclosure: I’m a Virgo, and my husband is a Taurus.) I obviously think this is crap, but I’m really agitated because I know … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
Image by z_fishies via Flickr Dear Man, I’m writing you this morning because I have a little confession to share. Ready for this one? I snooped through your phone last night while you were sleeping. In my defense, I wasn’t … Continue reading