Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
My husband and I started getting serious about taking multivitamins when we started losing weight for our wedding day. Before that we never really gave it much thought (a shame I know!) but once taking them became a regular part … Continue reading
If you ask anyone who knows us well and who has spent a substantial amount of time with The Man and I they’ll probably swear that we rarely fight and always seem so happy. Now granted, we are very happy … Continue reading
The Man and I were recently on a game show together (sorry can’t say which just yet guys) and one of the questions we were asked spawned a debate between he and I on the way home about whether or … Continue reading
My good friend Bridgette over at BlackBridalBliss.com posted yesterday about a controversial article on marriage that she read in Harper’s Bazaar. She posed the question, “Is staying in love a choice?”, which came directly from the title of the piece; … Continue reading
Dear Man, It’s been a little while since I wrote you a love letter. This is because rather than write just to write, I like to reach out to you when I feel the most compelled to do so. After … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading