Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
Yes, we continue to devote our weekends and all our spare cash to our big living room redo. Here’s what you missed so far: We asked you what color we should paint it, then we painted the walls, moved some … Continue reading
Back during our first year of dating I made a terrible, terrible, mistake. I told my then-boyfriend, now husband, that I wasn’t really in to getting flowers. He had nearly killed himself and spent a small fortune trying to surprise … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
After spending countless years scouring the many aisles of IKEA from coast-to-coast decorating my college dorm rooms and apartments, when I got a little older and a bit more money in my bank account I graduated to shopping at places … Continue reading
We’re now knee deep into our living room makeover and it has really been so much fun making small (and affordable) changes that make a big difference in the look and feel of the space. Now that we’ve painted the … Continue reading