Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
…there would surely be a lot of laughs. I imagine the show notes would probably go a little something like this: – Two camera cords must be replaced because The Dog snacked on them while the cameramen were taking a … Continue reading
Being the web geek that I am I often play around with different tools on the internet. Today I thought I’d give Google Insights Search a try. It lets you see what topics people all over the world are searching … Continue reading
What do you do when you want to paint a mural but you you’re not nearly that artsy and you rent not own? You buy vinyl wall art and carefully put it up so that it has the same effecr … Continue reading
I had so much fun answering a bunch of random questions over on No Longer Unemployed No Longer A Bride this week that I thought it might be fun to pose a few of my own burning questions to you … Continue reading
I’m so excited to write this post! I’m proud to report that this weekend The Man and I successfully completed our first DIY craft project together. It was a small project but a big deal for us because we’re usually … Continue reading