Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
Ours doesn’t! I’m not talking about cool points here, but rather the stuff FICO scores are made of. I’m not even going to pretend like The Man and I have good credit because that would be a big fat lie. … Continue reading
Let me first just say that I adore my marriage and my husband more than a blog post could ever express and I absolutely could not in any way shape or form imagine my life without him in it. That … Continue reading
We had so much fun last week dedicating songs to our husbands — thanks so much to all the participants in last week’s homework! Now, on to this week’s matters of the heart: The Assignment There’s always an element of … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
Today The Man is 31 Years Young! Happy Birthday Baby! (Oh and here’s a little video preview of the silly karaoke card I got him — yup, I’m singing!) [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwogKS2nutc[/youtube] Okay, you can start joking on my lack of vocal … Continue reading
I’ve been stalking this cute little Dooney and Burke number for weeks now. It’s called the Valerie handbag and it’s from their signature collection and priced at $235. I first spotted it in black and it immediately caught my attention, … Continue reading