Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
I had to check myself last night. I realized there I was sitting on the couch moaning and groaning about what my husband hadn’t done that day and it hit me – like a sucker punch – oh my God, … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
Marriage is made up of lots of different parts. It’s all about how you spell it out, and what makes it work for you. We spell ours like this: M is for mystery. We like to keep a little of … Continue reading
Today I’m sharing another vlog from The Man that I’ve been meaning to put up. This one’s hilarious for the simple fact that what started as a sweet vlog about how we weren’t fighting in the car (for a change!) … Continue reading
There are so many beautiful things that come with a healthy happy marriage. I could list them for days, but for now I’d like to focus on one of the many perks in particular. When you become a wife I … Continue reading