Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
The Man and I recently gave up our protests and gave in to getting iPhones. I’m so happy we did! Forget all the silly reasons why we refused to succumb before, we did and we’re in app heaven now. Last … Continue reading
We’re back with another great date idea to keep you both busy this summer. Ever tried private karaoke? If not, you should, like next weekend. On a Friday night The Man and I teamed up with a few friends and … Continue reading
Drumroll, please! Meet A Wife Mondays has returned! As you know, a lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, … Continue reading
The other day I felt like something was missing from my July. It took me a few days to put a finger on it. Why did this month feel emptier than usual? Crazy work schedule? Nope, that’s pretty typical with … Continue reading
I’ve been behind on blogging and on responding to the mail I get in my box. (Sorry girls!) I got an interesting email from someone (who shall remain nameless, per her request) the other day that I’d like to respond … Continue reading
I’ve had a really tough week so far and I’m not going to lie to you, I’m waiting for Friday like you can’t believe it. I won’t go into what made this week one of the worst in a long … Continue reading