Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
The other day I posed a question on Twitter and Facebook that wound up being a very popular one. The question: What’s the number one reason you married your spouse? I knew it would be a tough one – it’s … Continue reading
This post will probably be a bit painful for me to write because the thought of reliving the experience my husband and I had over the weekend even once more kind of makes me cringe. So listen up closely because … Continue reading
My husband said “I love you” first because I was too chicken to do it and I waited him out. Once he said it, I started saying it back, and there’s been nothing but “love” between us ever since. In … Continue reading
Advice columnist Amy Dickinson, who’s behind the Ask Amy column in The Washington Post, came under fire this week when she gave what many felt was absolutely terrible advice. A woman wrote to her saying that her husband hated her … Continue reading
Rant Alert: I’m about to spend about 300 words going off about something many of you could care less about. I get that, and I’m warning you ahead of time to stop reading now if you just throw your dishes … Continue reading