Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
When my husband tells me something about someone else we know his motto is: “This is for your ears only.” Meaning, don’t run back and tell your girlfriends what I said. This sometimes proves to be a bit of a … Continue reading
A new study found that nearly one in 10 women in the United States were married before the age of 18. I’m not easily shocked by marriage “statistics” but this one did surprise me some. The same study reveals that … Continue reading
Now as many of you know by now, I make it no secret that we don’t plan on renaming the blog Man Wife and Dog (and Baby!) any time soon. We’ll get there, but we’re not there. When it comes … Continue reading
Today I’m honored to be the guest blogger over on one of my favorite wife blogs, Untypically Jia – great stuff – and I thought I’d give you girls a little preview of what’s going on over there. Today I’d … Continue reading
As my husband and I “hunkered down” this weekend in preparation for Hurricane Irene hitting the northeast head on, I started thinking about what it means be “prepared for an emergency”. After numerous trips back and forth to the grocery … Continue reading
One of my loyal and lovely Facebook fans (give us a thumbs up if you haven’t already!) asked me yesterday if I had any posts on splitting bills. I didn’t, but I’m about to now. This is actually something I’ve … Continue reading