Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: The Big Things
If you follow sports, or celebrity gossip, or both, you’ve most likely heard by now that former LA Laker Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks. (Man isn’t pleased.) The news angered Lakers fans big time, but I’m … Continue reading
Today is a very, very special day here on Man Wife and Dog Blog! It’s Man and I’s first wedding anniversary!!! We’ve hit the one-year mark and we couldn’t be happier with how wonderful our first year of marriage has … Continue reading
Since it’s no secret that we’re big fans of the new book Spousonmoics the authors asked us to be a part of a Yahoo TV feature on them and the book that aired on Tech Ticker. We had such fun! … Continue reading
BlackBridalBliss.com is showing us more love this week! First I guest-blogged for them during my engagement, then just a few weeks ago they featured our wedding story as part of a fabulous Tie The Knot Tuesday, and now today she’s … Continue reading
This year we have been so very blessed. So many wonderful things have happened and I’m just so filled with gratitude for all the love and support we received this year and joy over all the wonderful things that have … Continue reading
My good friend, and former co-worker at TheKnot.com Meredith Bodgas, writes for Glamour.com’s Save the Date wedding blog. Today she wrote about our wedding (which was extra sweet because she also had a purple wedding at the Stonehouse at Stirling … Continue reading