Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Marriage…
Thanks to movies, TV, and books it isn’t hard to have a preconceived idea or mental picture of what married life should be like before you jump the broom. Then you take that leap and suddenly your skits don’t always … Continue reading
A very creepy man tried to pick me up at the train station this morning. I’m not calling him that just to be mean. It was how the way he went about the whole thing that me made it so … Continue reading
Dear Man, Although we swore we’d make more time for each other this week, it has been just as busy as ever for both of us. I miss you babe! I know you’re reading this from work on your lunch … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia It’s a little inside joke between us that most times makes me laugh, but every now and then makes me crazy. We communicate (a lot!) about what we want individually and how we think things should be … Continue reading
I was only 21 years old when I met Gibran and he was just 23. A lot of people would say to us “young kids” back then that we didn’t really yet know what love was, and the chances of … Continue reading
This week marriage has been a blur. We’ve been just coming and going, and coming and going. I suppose it’s nothing to really complain about – especially after having had such a wonderful holiday weekend. After exchanging holiday blessings and … Continue reading