Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Marriage…
Last year, I had the pleasure of spending the day with iconic Black actress Ruby Dee. (An epic moment in my career thus far!) She was about to turn 90, and I was honored to have received an invitation to … Continue reading
By now you’ve all heard Gloria Cain’s reasons for supporting her husband Herman Cain, whose campaign for presidential candidacy has been seriously stalled by numerous allegations from women that he sexually harassed them in the past. Put simply, she feels … Continue reading
Stumbled across a crazy interesting article on Jezebel recently and I couldn’t wait to spark some discussion on this one. In her new book “Marriage Confidential” author Pamela Haag breaks down five types of marriage that she believes exist today. … Continue reading
Disclaimer: This is not at all scientific. It’s just a little something I believe to be true. If you’re married, my guess is you too can answer them without hesitation. (Post your answers in the comment section below if you … Continue reading
It sure does pay to get your facts right! Until I read this article on ABCNews.com I was still 100 percent under the impression that the majority of marriages end in divorce and that the divorce right in our country … Continue reading