Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Letters to My Husband
Dear Man, It’s been awhile since I wrote to you, but I saw a look on your face the other night during our weekly money meeting that made me cringe a little, and I’ve been thinking about it so much … Continue reading
Dear Man, Thanks to my new job the last three weeks have been one busy, busy, blur. You watched me lay down late and get up early, stay glued to my laptop, and even fall asleep mid-sentence. You told me … Continue reading
Dear Man, Last night I promised you that we would watch a movie together. I believe my exact words were:”We can definitely do that honey.” When you picked me up from the train station I had every intention of curling … Continue reading
Dear Man, I remember a time when our weekends mostly consisted of rented movies, lots of wine, and endless board game battles. Back then we were just two young people in love with very little responsibility other than to make … Continue reading
Dear Man, It’s been a little while since I wrote you a love letter. This is because rather than write just to write, I like to reach out to you when I feel the most compelled to do so. After … Continue reading