Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Learning the Hard Way
If you’re married, you’ve been there, at least once or twice. You know, that moment when you realize a series of words just flew right out of your mouth that you wish, more than anything, that you could just suck … Continue reading
Yes, I am a silly wife. The silly wife who has never baked anything before and still who promised her husband that if he went apple picking with her on Sunday instead of watching football that she would bake him … Continue reading
Yes, we woman, can and often do talk a lot about what we want and need done in our homes, our careers, and especially our marriages. Some of us more than others, but either way, communicating is most likely what … Continue reading
Remember last week when I introduced Girlfriend, our new regular guest blogger, who tells it like it is in her brand spankin’ new I’m Not Married But… column on Man, Wife, and Dog Blog? Well here’s her latest installment – … Continue reading
The Man and I honestly don’t fight about much, but one of the biggest blowouts we’ve ever had was over an ex boyfriend of mine. Back then we weren’t actually married, just seriously dating, and he didn’t like the idea … Continue reading
We get married hoping the guy we said “I do” to isn’t a lying, cheating, bastard. These women put all their eggs in the wrong basket and when they found out they took extreme measures to show their pain. Forgivable … Continue reading