Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Great Dates
Happy Leap Day everyone! We’ve been blessed with an extra day in 2012. The way I see it, that’s one more day to spend with the one you love, and one last chance to squeeze in some loving during the … Continue reading
Our little guide to spending less and loving more this Valentine’s Day. Make Each Other Cards You could do what the corporate giants at Hallmark want you to, and go and buy each other six-dollar Valentine’s Day cards written from … Continue reading
I adore holidays. I enjoy anticipating them, celebrating them, and especially embracing the spirit of them. Holidays are my thing. My husband calls me the “holiday guru”. Okay, so you get it, I freakin’ love holidays. Now, let’s move on… … Continue reading
Honestly, I could go on and on about how romantic, relaxing, and all-around fun it is to go pick apples and pumpkins with the person you love. However, you know what they say: A picture is worth a thousand words. … Continue reading
Say farewell to typical dinners and find new fun with an “experience meal” instead. That’s what The Man and I sought out to do on Saturday night when we ventured on over to The Melting Pot to dine on some … Continue reading
We had a chance to accompany our good friends to the Bronx Zoo over the weekend and since we can never get enough of our godson Liam we decided we’d take them up on the offer. I’m seriously glad we … Continue reading