Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Enjoy Your Marriage
Dear Man, Thanks to my new job the last three weeks have been one busy, busy, blur. You watched me lay down late and get up early, stay glued to my laptop, and even fall asleep mid-sentence. You told me … Continue reading
Now that I’ve started an awesome (but crazy) new job I work 14-hour days and when I’m home I’m usually sleepwalking or blogging to catch up. Since The Man’s work schedule is almost completely opposite of mine we haven’t seen … Continue reading
A couple weekends ago we took advantage of the warm weather and snuck in a milkshake break with our neighbors and good friends Matt and Summer. We actually live right down the street from the famous diner Holstens (where the … Continue reading
My little Love Homework blog party hop idea inspired my girl Jocelyn over at The Science of Marriage Blog her own marriage talk blog hop. You already know I’m all about healthy conversation about marriage so I’m in and you … Continue reading
I got an e-mail from a reader today who wrote the following in my contact box: “So you guys don’t have any problems and everything is sooo peachy huh? Yeah right!!!! Tell the whole truth! Not just the candy coated … Continue reading