Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Enjoy Your Marriage
A friend of mine is shopping for an engagement ring for the special lady in his life, so for now, he’s fixated on those four famous Cs (Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat Weight). As he obsesses over how to get … Continue reading
Three years ago when we moved into the apartment we live in now we bought a leather (we think) sectional set from one of those discount furniture warehouses. I wanted to go somewhere like Macy’s and purchase a living room … Continue reading
I adore holidays. I enjoy anticipating them, celebrating them, and especially embracing the spirit of them. Holidays are my thing. My husband calls me the “holiday guru”. Okay, so you get it, I freakin’ love holidays. Now, let’s move on… … Continue reading
Honestly, I could go on and on about how romantic, relaxing, and all-around fun it is to go pick apples and pumpkins with the person you love. However, you know what they say: A picture is worth a thousand words. … Continue reading
Yes, I am a silly wife. The silly wife who has never baked anything before and still who promised her husband that if he went apple picking with her on Sunday instead of watching football that she would bake him … Continue reading