Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Enjoy Your Marriage
“What can we do together in just one hour in the evenings that doesn’t involve a remote?” Just yesterday, I posed this very question to my Facebook fans about spending quality time with your lover. My husband (Man) took on … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. You know, the one when we all make loads of promises to ourselves (and each other) that we rarely intend to keep. I actually hate the word “resolutions” because I’m personally way more successful … Continue reading
When I turned thirty in September (Virgos baby!), I became obsessed with all those online lists of the things every woman should have by the big 3-0. Proudly, I admit, I was able to check off quite a few of … Continue reading
Now, let’s be honest here: The majority of married couples don’t actually get around to having sex on their wedding night. You might as well scrap what watching all those rom-coms taught you. After all the craziness that is surviving … Continue reading
Happy Leap Day everyone! We’ve been blessed with an extra day in 2012. The way I see it, that’s one more day to spend with the one you love, and one last chance to squeeze in some loving during the … Continue reading
Our little guide to spending less and loving more this Valentine’s Day. Make Each Other Cards You could do what the corporate giants at Hallmark want you to, and go and buy each other six-dollar Valentine’s Day cards written from … Continue reading