Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Decor Ideas and Makeovers
Our “Love Collage” wall art is the biggest decor hit in our home. No one enters without going “aww” or telling us they “love it so much.” Back when we made over our living room to better reflect our story, … Continue reading
We FINALLY got around to giving our beautiful wedding photos the love they deserve. We opted for framing them in all sizes in RIBBA dark brown wall frames (IKEA) throughout our living room. Have you put yours up on display? … Continue reading
Remember that living room makeover we embarked at the start of spring? Well, we’re proud to say we’ve finally finished – for now. Over the past few weeks we’ve added the finishing touches, and we can finally kick back and … Continue reading
I’m so looking forward to Easter Sunday. The holiday inspires so many, especially when it comes to décor. Need some last minute Easter décor inspiration? Try one of these 6 awesome ideas I found! 1. Free Printables By Anna Bond … Continue reading
What do you do when you want to paint a mural but you you’re not nearly that artsy and you rent not own? You buy vinyl wall art and carefully put it up so that it has the same effecr … Continue reading
I’m so excited to write this post! I’m proud to report that this weekend The Man and I successfully completed our first DIY craft project together. It was a small project but a big deal for us because we’re usually … Continue reading