Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Decor Ideas and Makeovers
Our “Love Collage” wall art is the biggest decor hit in our home. No one enters without going “aww” or telling us they “love it so much.” Back when we made over our living room to better reflect our story, … Continue reading
We FINALLY got around to giving our beautiful wedding photos the love they deserve. We opted for framing them in all sizes in RIBBA dark brown wall frames (IKEA) throughout our living room. Have you put yours up on display? … Continue reading
Remember that living room makeover we embarked at the start of spring? Well, we’re proud to say we’ve finally finished – for now. Over the past few weeks we’ve added the finishing touches, and we can finally kick back and … Continue reading
I’m so looking forward to Easter Sunday. The holiday inspires so many, especially when it comes to décor. Need some last minute Easter décor inspiration? Try one of these 6 awesome ideas I found! 1. Free Printables By Anna Bond … Continue reading
What do you do when you want to paint a mural but you you’re not nearly that artsy and you rent not own? You buy vinyl wall art and carefully put it up so that it has the same effecr … Continue reading
I’m so excited to write this post! I’m proud to report that this weekend The Man and I successfully completed our first DIY craft project together. It was a small project but a big deal for us because we’re usually … Continue reading