Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Just Us
Fab Posts Friday: A Flowchart for Non Cookers, Life Saving Magazines, A Blogger Reality Show and More!
I adored these posts this week and I bet you will too! Maintaining a blog is no joke! Any blogger will tell you that it really take a toll on the balance in your life, and that’s why I was … Continue reading
It’s no secret that in life to get past a fear or an insecurity you have to face it. For as long as I can remember I felt self conscious about wearing glasses. I never wore mine in middle school, … Continue reading
Today The Man is 31 Years Young! Happy Birthday Baby! (Oh and here’s a little video preview of the silly karaoke card I got him — yup, I’m singing!) [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwogKS2nutc[/youtube] Okay, you can start joking on my lack of vocal … Continue reading
Yes, the rumors are true. The Man and I are contestants on tonight’s episode of The Newlywed Game Show on Game Show Network. If you’d like to watch us make fools of ourselves on television you can set your DVRs … Continue reading
Guess what friends? I have the honor of being the topic of the inaugural Diva Spotlight over on The Martini Chronicles: Meaningful Ramblings of a Professional Diva (one of my absolute favorite blogs!). I feel so special to have been … Continue reading
I write so much about our marriage, sharing a very candid and personal look at all the highs and lows, tears and laughs. But what I don’t often do is talk very personally about me. So I got to thinking, … Continue reading