Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Just Us
Yes, we’re that couple. The one that loves their dog like their child because they don’t have one yet. So what? That’s what we say — love is love. So, if you agree, you should know that it’s our fur-baby’s … Continue reading
I’m such a huge Whitney Houston fan that although news of her death broke almost 24-hours ago, I’m just now pulling it together enough to attempt to write this post. Before you write me off as a fanatic, just listen. … Continue reading
We’re wishing you and yours a fabulous, peaceful, and blessed holiday season. Remember, you are the greatest gifts to each other — every day of the year. Enjoy each other! All Our Love, Man, Wife, and Dog
Remember that time my refrigerator “décor” triggered a little reflection about how we live and run our lives? Well, it happened again – only this time it was at work. I believe that the way we decorate and arrange the … Continue reading
Hey friends! Dog needs your support. She’s a finalist in Modern Dog Magazine’s Holiday Pet Photo Contest on Facebook and she needs your votes. I promised her we’d beg you on her behalf. Can you take five for our fur … Continue reading
It’s my little blog baby’s birthday today and I couldn’t be more proud of her first year of life. She’s come a long way since her inception on September 4th, 2010 and her parents have too. When I started this … Continue reading