Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Hot Topics
We get married hoping the guy we said “I do” to isn’t a lying, cheating, bastard. These women put all their eggs in the wrong basket and when they found out they took extreme measures to show their pain. Forgivable … Continue reading
This morning I’m psyched to introduce you all to Man Wife and Dog’s first regular guest blogger. We’re going to call her “Girlfriend” from here on out, okay? Why? Well, it’s pretty simple actually. You know all those lovely comments … Continue reading
Over the weekend The Man and I had a lot to juggle and we knew the only way we’d get it all done was to work together as a team. Teamwork has never been a problem for us but sometimes … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: What inspired this one, Wife? Well I was researching the latest news on The View host Sherri Shepherd yesterday (I interviewed her for work – she’s a doll!) and I stumbled across this video clip … Continue reading
When I read the Jezebel headline “Man Fined $14,000 for Not Having Sex With His Wife”, you know I, like the rest of the site’s visitors, had to click right away to find out what exactly went down. As it … Continue reading
When my husband tells me something about someone else we know his motto is: “This is for your ears only.” Meaning, don’t run back and tell your girlfriends what I said. This sometimes proves to be a bit of a … Continue reading