Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Hot Topics
Is Taking Off Your Wedding Rings the First Sign of Trouble? (The Katy Perry and Russell Brand Lesson)
This week the rumor mill began spinning out gossip surrounding the possible end of the marriage between actor Russell Brand and singer Katy Perry. I like them together so, of course, I gave in and clicked around to see what … Continue reading
Vanessa Bryant Calls It Quits on Her Marriage, Could You Forgive and Forget Your Husband’s Indiscretions?
Breaking News: Vanessa Bryant has filed for divorce from husband Kobe Bryant, of the LA Lakers, bringing an abrupt end to their ten-year marriage — a marriage that, as many of you know, was plagued with controversy, scandal, and frequent … Continue reading
If you follow sports, or celebrity gossip, or both, you’ve most likely heard by now that former LA Laker Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks. (Man isn’t pleased.) The news angered Lakers fans big time, but I’m … Continue reading
It’s not often that I call people out for their wrongdoings on this blog, but these feelings have been simmering for some time and I need to release them. (Hey, I’m a writer, that’s what I do.) I’ve had the … Continue reading
Marriage and learning always go hand-in-hand. The lessons don’t stop at marriage they only become more valuable. In a marriage you will grow and explore together continuously and you’ll find that some lessons are much harder than others. You recognize … Continue reading