Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Hot Topics
As my husband and I jump back and forth between the Academy Awards and the All-Star Game tonight (talk about a clash), I found a few moments to spot these 7 fabulous looks worthy of putting your own spin on … Continue reading
In a marriage, some situations tend to feel like it’s his way versus her way. For some things, it will always be about the battle of the sexes, but what if, occasionally, doing something his way, in your own way, … Continue reading
I’m a pretty easygoing woman. No, actually, there’s no need to be modest here. I’m one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet, promise. I don’t make a fuss out of much, I’m as kind to others as I’d want … Continue reading
YOU’RE LOVED BY SOMEONE You don’t need to be someone’s Valentine to be “loved” today, or any day. Somewhere, somehow, somebody loves you. I refused to believe it isn’t so. Maybe they haven’t ever told you, or maybe they have, … Continue reading
I’m such a huge Whitney Houston fan that although news of her death broke almost 24-hours ago, I’m just now pulling it together enough to attempt to write this post. Before you write me off as a fanatic, just listen. … Continue reading