Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: 30 Great Summer Dates
Say farewell to typical dinners and find new fun with an “experience meal” instead. That’s what The Man and I sought out to do on Saturday night when we ventured on over to The Melting Pot to dine on some … Continue reading
We had a chance to accompany our good friends to the Bronx Zoo over the weekend and since we can never get enough of our godson Liam we decided we’d take them up on the offer. I’m seriously glad we … Continue reading
This post will probably be a bit painful for me to write because the thought of reliving the experience my husband and I had over the weekend even once more kind of makes me cringe. So listen up closely because … Continue reading
We’re back with another great date idea to keep you both busy this summer. Ever tried private karaoke? If not, you should, like next weekend. On a Friday night The Man and I teamed up with a few friends and … Continue reading
One of the things The Man and I do to keep the sparks flying is make sure we don’t ever skip date night. Our worlds don’t always collide during the week so we force the quality time whenever we can … Continue reading