Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
I just stumbled across this surprisingly inspirational and fun site that lets you create, share, and manage your personal Bucket List. (It’s called BucketList.org!) I had never officially written one of those “Things to Do Before I Die” lists, so … Continue reading
Now that we’re about to become husband and wife, I’m especially on the hunt for new his and hers accessories for our home. (I love ANYTHING personalized.) This week my obsession has been pillowcases. We spend a lot of time … Continue reading
Yesterday I was making a latte run at Dunkin Donuts when a woman stopped me to compliment me on my engagement ring. She then proceeded to ask the usual questions. You know, things like, “When’s the wedding?” and “how did … Continue reading
Image by Gabriela Camerotti via Flickr In WTF news. A friend just sent me an article about a New York woman whose husband is now divorcing her because he found out she faked having terminal cancer to get free wedding … Continue reading
The Hubby 2 Be and I have been together for six wonderful years. But, many of them were tight times as far as our wallets were concerned. One thing we’ve mastered over those years has been finding a great cheap … Continue reading