Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
Okay so I know you’re probably thinking, “She said she was getting married, but that was like three weeks ago. Did she go on a honeymoon and never come back?!” Fine, so I’ve been MIA – but can you blame … Continue reading
I’m getting married this weekend!!! And as you can see, I’ve been MIA for the last month. Let’s just say things have been just that nutty in the world of wedding planning. I haven’t been able to come for air … Continue reading
Today I went into Kleinfeld’s Bridal in New York for my final dress fitting. (Isn’t she a beauty? Her name’s Adele from Amsale!) I’ve waited 6 months for this day to come, because it was love at first sight between … Continue reading
If you hadn’t heard the news by now, a Brooklyn woman stabbed her husband to death with a pair of scissors on Friday after finding a porn flick in the home they share with their three young children. Apparently, the … Continue reading
A few funny snapshots from The Dog’s first encounter with a lake (and waves!).
I spent the weekend prepping for and attending an amazing first birthday party. My wonderful god son Liam turned one over the weekend and to celebrate his momma threw him the mother of all first birthday parties. The chosen theme of … Continue reading