Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
Each year around the holidays I break the norm and buy Karma ONE piece of clothing. I never wanted to be one of those women who dresses up her dog like a baby, so I usually just get her something … Continue reading
Tonight after work I was taking a nap on the couch and Gibran woke me up out of nowhere and stuck his iPod ear buds in my ear and told me he was dedicating this song to me. He requested … Continue reading
We’re not fighting. I don’t wish I were somewhere else or with someone else. I just want to get a good night’s sleep! Gibran and I have been living together for five years, and we still haven’t been able to … Continue reading
Related articles Hawaii Five-0: 50 reasons to visit Maui (thestar.com)
Remember that exciting news I mentioned on FB the other day? Well here it is. Our wedding is featured in today’s edition of the New York Post! Here’s the clip for anyone who can’t get to a newsstand.
Another stolen moment from our honeymoon. I love this clip because we look happy, relaxed, and MARRIED! LOL!