Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
Dear Man, Tonight even though I spent hours on the computer in the other room and ignoring you and the football you were watching, when you realized your were hungry and got up to make snack you still thought of … Continue reading
We’ve been putting it off for weeks because something kept coming up, but I’m psyched because tonight we’re headed to AMC Theatres Essex Green to try out this Cinema Suites experience everyone’s raving about. Here’s the skinny: A few theaters … Continue reading
Now just because I’m a married woman that doesn’t mean I don’t have any single friends, or that I don’t recall what it’s like to be a single lady. During gossip fests and girl talks with many of my single … Continue reading
Introducing Fab Posts Fridays! (AKA link love day!) I read these posts and loved them and I’m thinking you will too! A Dope Date Idea care of The Chocolate Knot Turn Old Photos Into New Traditions with a sweet idea … Continue reading
Life’s full of lessons and I’m always learning (sometimes the hard way) and taking notes — especially when it comes to my marriage. We’re only about 3 months in so I expect to fall and get a few scrapes every … Continue reading
I knew marriage would be about sacrifice, but last I checked The Dog’s name isn’t on our marriage license. You see, I bought this fabulous faux fur throw by Cynthia Rowley for a steal at Marshall’s during the holiday shopping … Continue reading