Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
I would be lying if I said I didn’t see this one coming, but I guess I thought it would go down a lot smoother than it has. For the past month, The Man and I have been ignoring a … Continue reading
Our fur baby is a star in the making. After getting noticed by People Magazine Pets on Twitter last year she’s now gone on to be the latest furstar featured on Project Dog! (We’re so proud!) Stop by and show … Continue reading
There are a lot of ways a couple can express themselves inside their place. Over at Club Broad St. (as we like to call our apartment) we do so on our fridge mostly. I think you can tell a lot … Continue reading
Our wedding officiate just tipped us off that there will be an open casting call coming up in New York City for GSN’s new version of The Newlywed Game, hosted by The View co-host Sherri Shepard. A game show where … Continue reading
My girlfriends and I discuss SO many of the ups and downs of dating and love and marriage that the conversation never gets old. It does however repeat itself every so often when certain topics just keep coming up! To … Continue reading