Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
The other day I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine about the evolution from dating to love to marriage and how timing plays a part in all of that. We were having a pretty normal girl … Continue reading
Crate and Barrel is practically giving away their modern pet accessories online this week – seriously! I snagged a major deal on the “woof” collar and lead and the paw chain today for The Dog and just had to share. … Continue reading
Dear Man, Do you realize we have most of our fights in the car? The sad part is we’re not arguing over anything substantial, but rather nitpicking at each other about our driving technique (and lack thereof). What’s going on … Continue reading
Since we’re newlyweds who couldn’t afford to move into a new house after we got married we’ve decided that doesn’t mean we can’t give our apartment a whole new look. We’ve been here two years and we’re about to sign … Continue reading
I just read about a man who pays his wife to do his laundry, and has been since 1996. Technically he pays her in gas money by filling up her tank every time it needs it. It sounds bizarre enough, … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading