Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
We’re back with another great date idea to keep you both busy this summer. Ever tried private karaoke? If not, you should, like next weekend. On a Friday night The Man and I teamed up with a few friends and … Continue reading
Drumroll, please! Meet A Wife Mondays has returned! As you know, a lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, … Continue reading
The other day I felt like something was missing from my July. It took me a few days to put a finger on it. Why did this month feel emptier than usual? Crazy work schedule? Nope, that’s pretty typical with … Continue reading
I overheard two women giddily talking about something called the “forty beads” game in line at Dunkin Donuts the other day and using the word “sex” quite frequently in the conversation. I seriously couldn’t wait to google what the heck … Continue reading
I’ve been behind on blogging and on responding to the mail I get in my box. (Sorry girls!) I got an interesting email from someone (who shall remain nameless, per her request) the other day that I’d like to respond … Continue reading
I’ve had a really tough week so far and I’m not going to lie to you, I’m waiting for Friday like you can’t believe it. I won’t go into what made this week one of the worst in a long … Continue reading