Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
Drumroll, please! It’s Meet A Wife Monday! Now as you know, a lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, … Continue reading
It’s my little blog baby’s birthday today and I couldn’t be more proud of her first year of life. She’s come a long way since her inception on September 4th, 2010 and her parents have too. When I started this … Continue reading
When my husband tells me something about someone else we know his motto is: “This is for your ears only.” Meaning, don’t run back and tell your girlfriends what I said. This sometimes proves to be a bit of a … Continue reading
A new study found that nearly one in 10 women in the United States were married before the age of 18. I’m not easily shocked by marriage “statistics” but this one did surprise me some. The same study reveals that … Continue reading
Now as many of you know by now, I make it no secret that we don’t plan on renaming the blog Man Wife and Dog (and Baby!) any time soon. We’ll get there, but we’re not there. When it comes … Continue reading