It’s Dog’s 4th Birthday

happy birthday dog dog party dog birthdayYes, we’re that couple. The one that loves their dog like their child because they don’t have one yet. So what? That’s what we say — love is love. So, if you agree, you should know that it’s our fur-baby’s birthday today. She’s four-years-old! (That’s 28 in dog years. Which means it’s about time she moved out right?) Ha! Just kidding…

This entry was posted in Diary of a Spoiled Rotten Yorkie, Just Us, Love Thy Pet, Totally Random and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to It’s Dog’s 4th Birthday

1. take2mommy says:

Happy belated birthday to your adorable pooch!
    My recent post Sitting at the Girls' Table

2. Happy Birthday! adorable. Are you doing anything special?
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday

3. Rae Harryman says:

Happy Birthday doggy! Hope the day brings you lots of hugs and happiness!

4. lianemarkus says:

Belated Happy Birthday to your cute little dog and I hope your dog will have more birthdays to come. You really love your dog so much.
    My recent post כת בני ברוך

5. Andrea says:

Happy birthday to your super-cute puppy! She is really adorable!
    My recent post Große Ideen für kleine Räume

6. Very cute pictures. Happy Birthday to your fur baby.

7. Michelle says:

OMG your dog is too cute! I love dogs but I have 2 cats…I'm allergic to dogs and cats but can be around cats as long as I wash my hands right away after toughing them :-(

Anyway, happy birthday to…..? Does dog have a name? I have to check out your about page. Maybe it's there!
    My recent post Aubrey Organics Makes My Twist Outs Fierce!

8. integratedmemoirs says:

I'm super late, but Happy Birthday!!

9. sellingbusinessinfo says:

Wishing you dog a very happy birthday, may he has many more…. http://www.dogtv.com

10. anna says:

happy birthday to the baby!:)
    i've always wanted a yorkie…
    My recent post A Perfect Weekend Recipe

11. thearticlecity says:

Wishing your dog a very happy birthday… Hoping he can have many more…. :)

Dog Channel

12. Nikki Dee says:

Happy belated birthday! We are definitely that kind of couple :)
    My recent post BumperPet Introduces Pet Product Wholesale Program

13. Nikki Dee says:

Happy belated birthday! We are definitely that kind of couple :)
    My recent post BumperPet Introduces Pet Product Wholesale Program

14. Nikki Dee says:

Happy belated birthday! We are definitely that kind of couple :)
    My recent post BumperPet Introduces Pet Product Wholesale Program

15. Nikki Dee says:

Happy belated birthday! We are definitely that kind of couple :)
    My recent post BumperPet Introduces Pet Product Wholesale Program

16. Nikki Dee says:

Happy belated birthday! We are definitely that kind of couple :)
    My recent post BumperPet Introduces Pet Product Wholesale Program

17. Nikki Dee says:

Happy belated birthday! We are definitely that kind of couple :)
    My recent post BumperPet Introduces Pet Product Wholesale Program

18. Hanix says:

dog beds – Our dog beds are probably the world’s best. We have tough, practical, luxury dog beds to keep your dog warm and dry.

19. Hanix says:

contact Vets Food World – Buy dog food, cat food, small animal food you normally obtain from your vet. Buy prescription vet ranges today online from Vets Food World.

20. Dog runs says:

Buy premium dog run panels in 5cm and 8cm bar panels here, we carry large stocks and offer a fast and efficient delivery on all your dog kennel requirements.

21. Happy Birthday doggy! Hope the day brings you lots of hugs and happiness!

22. Lauren says:

Super late happy birthday fur-baby! Best wishes from across the pond. Ever need a luxury dog bed? Check these guys out – http://www.petslovescruffs.com

Scruffs® comprehensive collection of dog bedding, comprises of innovative technology such as thermal self-heated dog beds and eco-friendly dog beds made from recycled material, to fashion led beds made with luxurious fabrics to complement your homes decor.

23. Allen says:

Hair fall is not abnormal it is the normal issue of today beside the stomach issues and headache. The major causes of the hair falling frequently are the uneven eating routine and the abnormal way of life. Hair fall is delivered by the horrible way of life and weight control plans. – shampoos for hair loss

24. HassanHamayun says:

With all the ongoing events of toxified pet food, it’s absolutely understandable intended for pet dad and mom everywhere for being questioning their unique dog’s eating habits and be concerned with what they’re truly giving his or her canine. For such a long time, pet dad and mom just presumed that doggy meals were the exact same and surely the firms making every one of them would only have their unique pet’s greatest desire for mind. http://www.illinoisfoodbank.org

25. HassanHamayun says:

The common American Diet regime (DEPRESSING) is low in many crucial nutritional factors. Being largely consisting of prepackaged, convenience food with number of naturally grown foods; this diet regime has contributed with an epidemic of not simply obesity and also extreme nutritionary deficiency. http://www.smsforfood.org

26. HassanHamayun says:

In order to cut back on the Home Decor this winter holiday to lower your expenses don't fret. You could still have a thrilling time decorating your own home for the vacations and help your house be look wonderful without spending a lot. The key to locating cheap Household Decoration concepts that never look cheap shall be creative. http://www.branchhome.org

27. HassanHamayun says:

Ever finish up in your kitchen at the home bash or during the entire holidays? It’s safe to talk about the kitchen would be the heart on the town and throughout the last 50 several years your home has moved at the rear of the household, to the centre of attention. Once your dead end in your own home, the cooking area contemporary application is often found within a “great room” natural environment promoting your home’s throw open floor tactic. http://www.puffinhome.org

28. HassanHamayun says:

How high-priced pet care actually is may certainly not hit you unless you are suddenly assigned whopping health care bills. Pets similar to humans are vulnerable to injury, ailment and innate conditions. Maybe you have to treat your canine friend when anyone least anticipate to. http://www.petstorelocator.org

29. I liked it so much really loved it http://goo.gl/d4wmnS

30. DOGGY is for dog owners and dogs lovers.Find info on training, vets,personality, history, dog pictures,dog health info, and more http://www.doghealth01.com

My recent post 7 Ways to Overcome Loss of Appetite in Dogs

31. This movie star planet thanks for the generate and free star coins and diamonds.