How Will You Improve Your Marriage in 2012?

happy new year marriage resolutionsWe’re big fans of working on your marriage year round, not just at the beginning of the year. But since this is the time of year people most often set new goals for themselves, it’s as good a time as any to make a new road map for your marriage. The goals you set for your marriage are the destinations. The ways in which you plan to reach these goals (together) are the roads and routes on your map.

How will you travel together this year? What will be the fuel that gets you from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow? What’s the plan guys? Do tell.

This entry was posted in Happy Holidays, Love Homework and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to How Will You Improve Your Marriage in 2012?

1. KnotChocolate says:

I'm hoping to instate regular date nights. We've been pretty random with our dates and going out sporadically. Hubby is especially a fan of double dates and group outings, which is fine, but I want increase our solo outings. Also, I think setting a date night ritual will give us something to look forward to on a regular basis.

Happy new year!
    My recent post 2011 Blog Shout Outs

2. lianemarkus says:

This is actually for those married people. Everyone should start a happy and meaningful new year.. This will serve as a reminder to people who have problems with their partners. Thus, there is always a solution to any kind of problem.
    My recent post קבלה

3. middlechild says:

We have vowed not to shoot each other.

4. {JeLisa} @ Blogging Ever After says:

Becoming parents in 2011 definitely put a strain on our amount of quality time, so we are resolving to be more intentional about getting out without the kiddo. I may be over my new-mommy separation anxiety enough to start now! Maybe… Hopefully. Lol. ;)
    My recent post On living a life that is W I D E.

5. lianemarkus says:

If it is my time to get married and be with the person whom I love, I promise that I will be doing my part and I will be keeping him forever.
    My recent post ניוזלטר

6. I thinking working on marriage everyday is so important. When my time comes for the big I will make sure I discuss how we plan to work on. I am sure things will change from year to year but I am open and pray I have a man that open to make sure we work at the relationship.
    My recent post Your Children Are Still Being Effected By Negative Entertainment

7. integratedmemoirs says:

I will be married 6.12.2012, so I will hold off on commenting on this post, lol!

8. Cindy says:

I am always in trouble with the resolutions for the next year. Some call them goals. I am afraid to plan big things, because I don't want to feel disappointed. I only want to reach my goals with baby steps, but many of them. My first baby step for 2012 is to clean up:)
    My recent post Dental clinics abroad