Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Man Divorces Wife of 77 Years Upon Learning of Her Affair: Is There A Statute of Limitations on Cheating?
This week a 99-year-old man named Antonio discovered his 96-year-old wife Rosa, whom he’s been happily married to for 77 years, had an affair back in the 1940s. He uncovered secret letters she wrote to an old lover and lost … Continue reading
Is Taking Off Your Wedding Rings the First Sign of Trouble? (The Katy Perry and Russell Brand Lesson)
This week the rumor mill began spinning out gossip surrounding the possible end of the marriage between actor Russell Brand and singer Katy Perry. I like them together so, of course, I gave in and clicked around to see what … Continue reading
We’re wishing you and yours a fabulous, peaceful, and blessed holiday season. Remember, you are the greatest gifts to each other — every day of the year. Enjoy each other! All Our Love, Man, Wife, and Dog
Vanessa Bryant Calls It Quits on Her Marriage, Could You Forgive and Forget Your Husband’s Indiscretions?
Breaking News: Vanessa Bryant has filed for divorce from husband Kobe Bryant, of the LA Lakers, bringing an abrupt end to their ten-year marriage — a marriage that, as many of you know, was plagued with controversy, scandal, and frequent … Continue reading
If you follow sports, or celebrity gossip, or both, you’ve most likely heard by now that former LA Laker Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks. (Man isn’t pleased.) The news angered Lakers fans big time, but I’m … Continue reading