Viral Video: Even Siri Can’t Fix Your Marriage Problems

I’m back with a good laugh for you all. I know you’ve seen the new iPhone 4S commercials that claim that Siri can help you with anything, right? Well it looks like marital disagreements don’t make it onto Siri’s resume. Watch this video and you’ll see what I mean. (“Siri, send my wife directions to hell!” = hilarious!)

This entry was posted in Married Life, Viral Videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Viral Video: Even Siri Can’t Fix Your Marriage Problems

1. OMG I laughed so hard, that was hilarious! I have to show hubby.

2. HarlemLoveBirds says:

"Searching for a place to hide" LOL! Too funny! Thanks for sharing.

3. Wow! Hilarious! I love how Siri was trying to suggest anger management and they still broke the phone! Lol! I guess Siri can't help with everything, after all!

4. nylse says:

so,….i'm probably the only one who didnt find this funny. it started off ok but when he calls his wife the b word…well, i just dont see the humor.

5. myloverswife says:

I don’t have an iphone…I didn’t get it. But on a positive note….I’m glad you’re back. I missed my daily dose of mwd.

6. Marcella says:

omg! lol that is freakin funny.
    My recent post Credit Unions Chexsystems

7. Pingback: How Do I Fix My Marriage Problems? | Marriage & Problems

8. Hi says:

The new harlem shake videos are crazy… A business in my field just put one out and then it’s like everyone in the industry did as well. Have to get on the band wagon :)

9. Lindsay says:

OMG love this video what a classic ….. I never did like the iphone lol