Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Have you guys heard about the Boston Globe reporter who tweeted blow by blow details of a married couple’s fight at a Burger King? Yup, he went there. While sitting near a couple bickering at the fast food joint he … Continue reading
I recently had a discussion with a few good girlfriends of mine about the state of marriage today. The debate quickly became very passionate, like so many of our chat fests often do, when we realized we all had very … Continue reading
Although I personally believe that every day should be a day of thanks for the blessings in your life, it’s that very special time of year again where we come together and appreciate the love in our lives. Better known … Continue reading
By now you’ve all heard Gloria Cain’s reasons for supporting her husband Herman Cain, whose campaign for presidential candidacy has been seriously stalled by numerous allegations from women that he sexually harassed them in the past. Put simply, she feels … Continue reading