3 Signs A Woman’s Really Pissed Off (How Far Would You Go for Revenge?)

We get married hoping the guy we said “I do” to isn’t a lying, cheating, bastard. These women put all their eggs in the wrong basket and when they found out they took extreme measures to show their pain.

Forgivable or too far? I won’t lie, I found this billboard to be pretty funny – sort of seems like the route I might take should I, God forbid, ever wind up in a similar situation. That said, I do think I would regret the purchase in the morning once the revenge high wore off and I glanced at all the digits on the receipt once again….ha…well, ladies, what say you?

This entry was posted in Hot Topics, Learning the Hard Way and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to 3 Signs A Woman’s Really Pissed Off (How Far Would You Go for Revenge?)

1. Anon says:

2. Same as anon. Love it, but I just wouldn't do it. I usually always stop myself before I go off into the deep end. My husband knows not to play with me though. He doesn't know if I'll restrain myself or not.
    My recent post Wedding Wednesday: Seating Arrangements

3. I don't think I would spend the money on a billboard, but the account balance would be "0". Now the car, that is funny! ;)
    The route I would take, well………..I'd love to tell you but some things are better left unsaid. LOL
    My recent post The Burden of this Blessing

4. TheProDiva says:

I think the billboard fits my personality more…although I am not opposed to the spray paint on the car. Uh oh…do I sound petty? Probably wouldn't have the guts to do it, but I wish I did!
    My recent post Fall Frenzy!!!

5. myloverswife says:

I would be too afraid to spray paint the car…you can go to jail for that kind of stuff. I love the concept of the billboard. Although I'd rather just take all the money from the joint account.
    My recent post The entire world is on Twitter.

6. funny… but not me. i couldn't see spray painting a car or shelling out big bucks on a billboard. That being said, who knows what a woman would do when in that sitch! We all remember Lorena Bobbit!
    My recent post Rookie Parenting

7. CaliGirlED says:

I don't know what I would do in that situation, especially since I'm not married. With previous boyfriends, I remained in control of myself. But you're talking about the man that I have married, committed my life to , been the best wife that I can be, loving, honoring and supporting him as the Bible instructs me to, forsaking all others…Oooooooh the thought of that makes my blood boil!!! THEY would probably in for some trouble! IJS

8. Sonia says:

What those ladies did was pretty brutal, but it's easy to say you wouldn't do it when it hasn't happened to you. Would I do that…N, because at the end of the day, everyone knows your business and why give him any more attentiony? Now, for some women, it could be the "medicine" needed to move on ( a bit extreme perhaps), but to each their own.

You can't predict how you will respond honestly because like I said earlier, it hasn't happened yet, but if pushed, I think one might make use of that tactic or something on a smaller scale. The best revenge is to always hit em where it hurts the most: their pocket book.
    My recent post 10 Things Indiana Jones Taught Me About Blogging

9. Attorney2be says:

Wow I think the billboard was extreme, it was funny. Being divorced and coming from a place where my ex husband cheated on me, I can see the emotional toll that it takes on a woman. It makes you not trust and it makes you lose faith in marriage. It took me a minute to heal but it's been a long time for me. I love my life and I love the person in it now. I will one day marry but I will do it when it's right for me and we will do it when it's right for us. Marriage is hard but divorce is harder.
    My recent post When you've been done wrong

10. Kelsey Touchins says:

Ehhhh just let his dog loose and say you dont know where he went. that will be the worst.then divorse him.if he asks why.just tell him he knows why

11. Love the lost dog sign! Wouldn't do any of it though. People like that aren't worth the effort. Further, why give him an excuse to accuse you of being unstable? Sadly, when a women is angry, she is considered "crazy" in this society.