Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: August 2011
It’s no secret that arguing from time to time is a part of married life. Hey, no marriage is peachy all the time. The thing is, as The Man and I embark on our newlywed journey I’m beginning to truly … Continue reading
Say farewell to typical dinners and find new fun with an “experience meal” instead. That’s what The Man and I sought out to do on Saturday night when we ventured on over to The Melting Pot to dine on some … Continue reading
Drumroll, please! It’s Meet A Wife Monday! (Note: If you know great wives who want to share their love stories and advice, please pass along my email. Would love to have them stop by. Thanks!) Now as you know, a … Continue reading
With marriage getting such a bad rep these days in the news, it’s nice to hear something positive about it pop up every now and then. Results of a recent study conducted on married American couples revealed that three quarters … Continue reading