When I Get Pregnant I Promise Not To Announce It Like This (Viral Video!)

Once again I’m back to bring you a good laugh for your Friday. Check out this new comedy spoof video “I Got Pregnant” brought to you by the all-female comedy group The Fun Club. Um, wowsers! he craziest part is, the song is actually selling on iTunes. Ladies, I might have to start making funny Friday videos a regular tradition, thoughts?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGnF-xIF8-8[/youtube]

This entry was posted in Totally Random, Viral Videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to When I Get Pregnant I Promise Not To Announce It Like This (Viral Video!)

1. Nandi says:

yes, please do lol i can use a good laugh at least once a week ;)

2. This is a real song? Seriously? That is hysterical. I like the girl yelling "shut up"!
    I would definitely like a funny video on Friday :)
    My recent post Simple Snack- Very Berry Corn Muffins

3. Comedy makes the people happy and they can feel relax with the help of your beautiful and comedy post. I always love to read your post and i always impressed with your thoughts.

4. Possible attempt and also protect you from injury Do not overtrain If you practice until you are completely exhausted chances are you won't be fully cured before your next exercise And keep in thoughts when you are asleep or relaxing it's time when the body system rebuilds itself from your exercises Nutrition You are what you .

5. Be sure to squeeze your reduced abs and be sure you're targeting the appropriate muscle cells This is the same as the ab exercises two moments as many as you can do no breaks Finally no crack between exercises now flip over and do a plank for one minute This perform out will shape your abs into what you want in about three several weeks based on your body it may be more time or shorter Number Eat properly Exercising does not justify .

6. Juliva wit says:

This plant has family into the stream like indicating you fathoming and did not hold in the fingertips also %uh made quality in the hands truly gazed upward out at the Palms with the goal that you know I'll consolidates feel associated with the floor there's a touch of quality Bay utilizing a shoulder as she understand that leaves so you don't fall down into the race taking one more discouraged and . http://dailybody-buildingtips.com/

7. Juliva wit says:

that you'd like to make a tad bit all the more late hamstring mystery brother u distraught on simply step yourself simply pull that they onto the Mac home is to make a tad bit more weak in the back Allegro and after that bounce ahead down between the arms we may very well like this why a little from side to side the no got any pressure three in succession 0 I'll all transfers dunk itself once more into descending canine just returned. http://dailybody-buildingtips.com/

8. Thanks for a funny video. The staff of http://myonlinefreelancewritingcareer.co.uk/ and I were laughing for a long time. I think it's great that there are such videos that make an audience laugh.

9. Nice video can be really entertaining and make one to relax. Thanks for these nice video and wish to see more.

10. essay writer says:

lol please do make my staff and i at difference between conglomerate and corporation have that hearty laugh every Friday

11. essay writer says:

lol please do make my staff and i at difference between conglomerate and corporation have that hearty laugh every Friday

12. When she has paginated in these days. She has given us the promises, she will not announce and speak regarding to the pregnancy as well. We should always try to do care for the dragnet women.

13. laurensinclair110 says:

Magnificent delineated data. I thank you about that. Undoubtedly it will be exceptionally helpful for my future ventures. Might want to see some different posts on the same subject! one night stand

14. laurensinclair110 says:

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.clases particulares de wordpress

15. laurensinclair110 says:

thank you for a great post.redmi 4a

16. linming0303 says:

women ion in art teaching.

\"Drawing\" is the theme women of the current national school art exhibition seri down jackets es.