Wedding Proposal Gone (Really Wrong!)

I want to feel sorry for this guy, and then I kind of don’t at the same time. She looks VERY adamant about saying “no” to this one, so he must have had an idea that she wasn’t pleased with him, right?

The Proposal from Mims Media on Vimeo.

This entry was posted in News and Notes, Totally Random, Viral Videos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Wedding Proposal Gone (Really Wrong!)

1. alovelydai says:

This is sooooooo bad. How about the girl yelling "Don't embarrass him" & the dude in the back laughing.
    My recent post Hardest Question Ever AKA The One Where My Brain Hurts

2. ohsokool says:

Dude in the back had me crying! LOL

3. ames says:

She needed a microphone. It looks like she told him, "I told you…." Part of his proposal included, we can't go back and change. He knew she'd say no, maybe he thought a public proposal would get a different answer.
    My recent post Accent Challenge

• Brandi says:

He def knew she'd say no but was hoping a public proposal would get him a different answer.
      I feel bad for him, but he cornered her. He brought this on himself. lol Oh boy!

4. I am SO glad she didn't say "yes" just to spare his feelings. From the look on her face, it was very clear that her answer was gonna be no! He's talking about "we can't change the past" but I guess she feels like she's NOT gonna let him ruin her future. I dont feel bad for him at all, lol. He played himself, knowing he had messed up in a major way, by doing a big public proposal. I want to know who knows them in real life. I want the scoop, lol!
    My recent post Sooo

5. myloverswife says:

Wow how awful! He's a fool for asking her a question, in front of all those people, to which he did not know the answer. Plus she's kind of cruel…I mean clearly he's a fool…but she could have saved them both the embarrassment by saying yes.
    My recent post Wordless Wednesday- Fun in the sun!

6. Kimberly says:

Oh wow. He had to have known she'd say no. It looks like she was saying "I told you no" so maybe they've been through this before? I think she knew where it was going though and could have stopped him from getting down on his knee and embarrassing himself too.
    My recent post Enough of the Stuff

7. Lossidele says:

I watched this at work…on mute and I think that was the best way to do it. Her face says it ALL. Even when that guy was singing to her, you could tell she wasn't beat. lol

Firstly, why propose at the CLUB? I mean seriously, the club?! I'm not a fan of public proposals anyway. But proposing in a place where singles usually meet for drunken,debaucherous behavior is a bit inappropriate. No? Just for that, he deserved a "I can't"…as in "I can't marry someone who thought this place was ideal to pop the question". Secondly, something happened and he must have known she was at her wit's end. So, he figured he could bully her (yes, emotionally bully) into it by asking publicly and "lavishly" (poppin bottles and ish with Brian McFright).

No crowd in the world was going to convince her to say yes and good for her. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it…even at the sake of embarrassing him. He may not always be there, but she's stuck with her for the rest of her life.