The man and I love to cuddle up for a good movie when we’re trying to save money on date night. Since he’s a sweater and when I get too hot I fall asleep, we need a blanket that’s warm and cozy, but not overwhelming. In steps the luxurious ComfortTech Micromink Blanket. We love ours so much. It’s so soft (micromink on one side and microfiber on the other, hello!) and so warm (it has built in 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation like they use in ski suits) , but somehow light enough to be perfect for either a cool summer night with the windows open, or a chilly winter one. We’re so into ours right now that we fight over who gets it when we’d rather lay on our separate ends of the couch. Never ones not to share the love, we asked the makers of ComfortTech if they’d sponsor a special giveaway on Man Wife and Dog for Father’s Day – and they agreed!
We’re offering one lucky winner a chance to win two full sized ComfortTech Blankets – one for you and one for the dad in your life — just in time for Father’s Day. Here are the contest details:
NOTE: You must be fan of Man Wife and Dog Blog on Facebook to win. (Click here or visit the like box in the right sidebar to give us a thumbs up now!)
How To Enter
1. Leave a comment below naming the movie you most love to cuddle up and watch for one entry. (Be sure you’re a fan of Man Wife and Dog first!)
2. For a second additional entry become a fan of ComfortTech Blankets on Facebook then stop back by and leave another comment saying you did.
3. For a third entry follow Man Wife and Dog Blog on Twitter, then stop back by and leave a comment saying you did.
4. For a fourth entry follow Man Wife and Dog Blog on Google Friend Connect, then stop back by and leave a comment saying you did.
5. For a fifth entry follow ComfortTech Blankets on Twitter, then stop back by and leave another comment saying so.
Each comment will count as one entry and one winner will be randomly selected on Wednesday June 8th, 2011. (Remember you must become a fan for all entries to count.) Good luck!
Disclaimer: We were not paid to run this review.