POP QUIZ: The 7 Questions Every Wife Should Be Able to Answer

marriage pop quiz for wivesDisclaimer: This is not at all scientific. It’s just a little something I believe to be true. If you’re married, my guess is you too can answer them without hesitation. (Post your answers in the comment section below if you agree!)

1. How does your husband make you better?

2. What was the exact moment when you knew your husband was the one?

3. What’s the biggest challenge in your marriage?

4. How do you best communicate your love to each other?

5. When all else fails, what can you do to get him to crack a smile?

6. What does your husband love most about you?

7. Do you remember what you said in your vows? Quote a line!

I’m a team player – see my answers after the jump!

1. He teaches me to stand up for myself when others take advantage.

2. When I realized moving 3,000 miles away from him was the worst decision I’d ever made.

3. Balancing the two different worlds we come from.

4. Through laughter.

5. Say anything in my terrible fake British accent.

6. It’s a tie between the size of my heart and my smile.

7. Nearly every word. “You make me happy, you make me whole. You were such a beautiful surprise.”

This entry was posted in Marriage..., Q&A and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to POP QUIZ: The 7 Questions Every Wife Should Be Able to Answer

1. Kim says:

Alrighty, I'm game.

1. He inspires me daily. Even when I feel like doodie and I'm feeling ready to throw in the towel he pushes me to keep going.

2. When he asked me to move in with him. Seriously! After everything I had been through with other men he showed me how different he was by asking that one question even though we hadn't been together long.

3. Money. We're struggling big time and with only one car in our household it can be a real challenge to keep our sanity and keep from arguing about it.

4. Lots of affection and uh, adult time. We make it a point to say "I love you" and mean it every day from the time we wake up until we go to bed even when angry.

5. Make a fart joke. Yes, we're that juvenile at times.

6. My sense of humor, hands down. He likes my willingness to laugh at fart jokes and toilet humor.

7. Uh, busted. I can't remember them verbatim but I do remember our minister making a comment about going down the railroad of life (we got married on a train) and our tracks crossing at a point in life.

2. Jess says:

1. He encourages me to go back to school, even though it would hurt us financially. He really wants me to get my education.

2. We were casually dating and he told me it was hard not to get attached because this wasn't serious and would end. My heart sank, I knew he had been hurt in the past and I had to do everything to show him I wanted to be with him forever.

3. We argue constantly about money. I run nearly all my purchases past him. He checks with me on stuff that'll be over $100. Drives me crazy.

4. Little things. we send each other a good morning text message even though we kissed goodbye and we take pictures of ourselves making funny faces and send it to the other. Really brightens my day.

5. I'll sing a song that I made up. he thinks it's ridiculous (which it is) but it never fails.

6. My goofiness. He and I are really silly and typically we both end up laughing ourselves into tears.

7. "I will never be able to thank you enough for the joy and love you've brought into my life, but I will spend the rest of my life trying."

3. Laura says:

1. He tells me "No"

2. When he made a comment (on our 2nd date) about being a player. LOL! I thought he was referring to me (I was not in a serious yet) and he was talking about himself!

3. Age difference. He's 9yrs older (and wiser which I fight constantly)

4. I clean house, he tells me that he appreciates me.

5. Shake my booty like I work at Magic City (strip club in ATL)…I'm terrible at it!

6. My spirit. I'm very loving.

7. Nope. It was very generic stuff and at the time, I was mad that I knew I was the only one who knew the flowers where not the right color.
    My recent post shakes fist Curses!

• buddahkitty says:

1. when I run around like a chicken without a head, he's making sure I don't run into anything

2. When I moved from another country to be with him

3. laundry day

4. So many ways, my favorite is little sticky notes all over the house

5. I do a crazy dance.

6. my sense of humor

7. We opt on not writing our own vows. But I remember the way he looked at me. *sighs*

4. Becoming Mrs Allan says:

1. He calms my crazy
    2. When he told me he loved me
    3. Combining the finances..he's responsible..I'm not!
    4. through all his hard work and how he provides for me
    5. do something silly with the cats
    6. I'm fiercely loyal and take care of him
    7. we wrote our own and I loved that part of our wedding. My favorite…I promise to support you every single day of our lives and celebrate you as the truly extraordinary man that you are and will never ask you to be anything but yourself.

5. The Student says:

1. How does your husband make you better? He holds me accountable and always forces me to be the bigger person, even when I don't want to. He keeps me grounded.

2. What was the exact moment when you knew your husband was the one? We were 17 years old and we were talking on the phone about getting married. I knew it would happen someday. 11 years later it did. :)

3. What’s the biggest challenge in your marriage? Finding time to have more sex. Sex is a big priority for me personally. My schedule is crazy and so is his. We both get so frustrated when we lay in bed staring at each other too tired to make the first move. We both hate it, but are too exhausted sometimes. Probably going to start having midday quickies…(you wanted honesty)

4. How do you best communicate your love to each other? He does things for me to make my life easier…driving, laundry, cleaning. My primary love language is acts of service. I spend as much time with him as I can, hold his hand, buy lots of lingerie, giving him lots of kisses…hubby's primary love languages are physical touch and quality time.

5. When all else fails, what can you do to get him to crack a smile? Spark up a conversation about children. We don't have any but he lights up. He's going to be a great dad someday.

6. What does your husband love most about you? I honestly can't think of 1 think which is why I started making a list of 365 reasons I married him.

7. Do you remember what you said in your vows? Quote a line! "To honor and obey." (that was really a big deal to me and I said it proudly)
    My recent post Being Happily Unmarried- Marriage Is Not for Everyone

6. Trivia Crack is an awesome game!

7. The people of the society should learn from the skillful people how they can become successful and developed in the society. The people of the society should work hard for the prosperity of the country.