As many of you know, before starting this blog I was a Weddings Editor at TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com for years. So when I tell you I’ve seen it all, I mean I’ve seen everything from Nascar themed weddings to proposal farts. You name it, I saw a wedding or proposal just like it at least once — until now! Check out this (soon to be viral I’m sure) wedding proposal video posted yesterday. It needs no introduction. Grab your tissues girls! After I watched it I made my husband watch it and I literally said, “I loved every single moment of my proposal, babe, and this still makes me jealous – ha!” Just kidding, well, kinda. LOL! (Note: My favorite part is when she whispers “is there makeup under my eyes” when she realizes what’s happening. Had I seen it coming I would have done the same thing.)

How did your guy propose? And if he hasn’t yet, tell him this dude just raised the bar!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnVAE91E7kM&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Special shout out to my girl BeBe (a beautiful bride-to-be) for sharing this one with me!

This entry was posted in News and Notes, Viral Videos, Wedding Eye Candy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to VIDEO: The Best Wedding Proposal I Have Ever Seen (And That Is Really Saying Something!)

1. integratedmemoirs says:

This was amazing!!! I can't front…I was jamming towards the end with the Jagged Edge song, LOL!!!

2. Ro Little says:

A friend of ours just proposed at the base camp of Mt Everest!!! That's a good one too!

3. Andrea says:

I love this!!

4. Caramel Glam says:

i thought it was nice and creative. however my all time favorite is Remember the Ritz..I can watch it everyday and cry like I've never seen it before.

This was a little too much for me. Not my idea of how I would like my proposal to go.
    My recent post I Woud Kill A BH

My husband once asked how I felt about a publick proposal and I told him it's always sweeter when it's just the two of you. So five years later he proposed in our living room beneath the Christmas tree with just us, and The Dog there to share in the moment. It was just as beautiful and certainly cheaper. I think that when it comes to proposals men really have to know their girl. As far as over the top proposals go, this one takes the cake. Looks to me like he hired a professional proposal planner. (They actually exist!)

5. Untypically Jia says:

That is too cute! I love public proposals like that.

My husband proposed to me in a park after midnight. He stuck his knee in a puddle and didn't even squirm when he realised it. It was so cute.
    My recent post Its My Birthday and Ill Have Sex If I Want To!

6. Angela says:

Aww this made me cry. I loved my private proposal too, but if I could do it again and in public, this is super creative!
    My recent post Jealousy and Poetry Just Dont Mix

7. The Student says:

This is so creative!!!!! I love it!
    My recent post Being Happily Unmarried- Marriage Is Not for Everyone

8. Ashley says:

I loved my proposal, but this one? Holy cow. A little bit of jealousy over here!
    My recent post My Little Pick Me Up

9. mommylebron says:

This was awesome. And I was bawling!
    My recent post It Takes A Village To Keep Me Sane