Meet A Wife Monday: Mommyhood Blogger Amber Stops By

AMber from Yeyo diaries and family Meet A Wife Monday

A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said “I do”, and since Man Wife and Dog Blog was born I’ve met so many more. They’re all so fabulous I want you to meet them too. This week, meet wifey and mommyhood blogger Amber from The YeYo Diaries !

The Wife: Amber, 30

The Man: Mohammed, 35

But You Can Call Them: The Wrights (a.k.a. Beauty & the Geek)

How She Snagged Him: “He couldn’t resist my sexy legs!”

Married Since: 8.18.06

The Kid: A too-cute-for-words baby girl named Natalie

Amber and family cats Meet A Wife MondaysThe Cats: Smitty and Pepper: 11 year old, ½ Siamese Cats

Place They Call Home: Long Beach, CA

How She Pays the Bills: Meeting & Event Services Coordinator at a university

How He Pays the Bills: Dadgineer (Stay at home dad & domestic engineer)

What Makes Her Man Hot: “The way he loves God, loves me, and loves our daughter. Oh, and he makes a mean tuna salad sandwich!”

A Wife Highlight: “He’s given me (and now our daughter) the life I always dreamed of having when I was a kid.”

A Wife Gripe: “Cleaning the streaks of pee that run down the front of the toilet. Gross!”

Marriage Mantra: “Don’t hold me accountable for things that I’m unaware of. If I did something that upset you – just tell me instead of harboring silent frustration.”

The 2-Year Plan: “Focus on becoming the best parents we can be.”

Wifey Wisdom: “Ever so often, ask each other this question: What do you love the most about being married to me? You’ll be surprised 1) at what the answer may be, 2) that the answer will always change, and 3) how good it will make you feel.”

Amber and Husband

Enjoyed getting to know Amber and her beautiful family? Follow their journey over on her lovely blog The YeYo Diaries !!!

Want to drop by Meet A Wife Mondays? Contact The Wife to join the lineup. Plus, catch up on past Meet A Wife Monday couples here.

This entry was posted in Just Us, Married Life, Meet A Wife Mondays and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Meet A Wife Monday: Mommyhood Blogger Amber Stops By

1. alovelydai says:

“Don’t hold me accountable for things that I’m unaware of." That's a great tip!!
    My recent post Working It Out Week Presents- 12 Great Work Out Songs

• princessofgeekadonia says:

Thanks! It made all the difference with us when we were first married. Instead of slammin' doors and being mad because I ate the last cookie…just say that you're mad that I ate the last cookie! Get it out and let's move on. LOL It goes both ways.

2. Tiffany says:

Super cute couple! And that is great advice :)
    My recent post Why Husbands Shouldnt Plan Vacations

3. princessofgeekadonia says:

Thank you! I love this blog feature. It's so cool hearing from other wives!

4. integratedmemoirs says:

This is a beautiful couple :)
    My recent post So…What’s The Deal

5. Kim says:

Thanks to you I just found this awesome blog last night. Such an adorable and loving couple! Glad to have met you!

And dadgineer? Brilliant! Thanks for sharing with us!
    My recent post Blogger Meltdown – Response and Follow Up

• princessofgeekadonia says:

Hi Kim! I'm so happy that you stopped by my blog yesterday and commented! I love blogger-connections. :)

6. Mrs_Mommy_MD says:

Beautiful family! Will definitely be checking out the blog!
    My recent post Things My Toddler Says

7. Lee says:

I am tardy o the party but I love this post! I personally know Mober (my affectionate name for Am and Moh) and they are just incredible people and parents. <3

8. Yanick says:

I love this Amber….. Happy anniversary sweetie……

9. Pingback: The YeYo Diaries: A Year in Review @ The YeYo Diaries