How to Know When To Just Shut the Fudge Up

By now I’m sure most of you have read my now infamous guide to How to Successfully Nag Your Husband. When I wrote it I was most concerned with a wife’s needs when it comes to nagging, even though I found my arguments to be very fair. But now thanks to this awesome Should You Bring It Up O Meter I found over on Spousonomics I’ve decided it may be time to look at The Man’s side of things – particularly when it comes to my “professional” nagging. The truth is, even though my tactics work most times, according to this chart I’m breaking a lot of rules to earn the success.

I’m not sure how I really feel about that. On one hand, I feel bad that I am guilty of quite a few of these “Drop It” offenses, but then on the flip side I also feel like based on our schedules if I follow these rules I may never get a word in with The Man. Ha! All in all I think it’s great advice for married couples but I have to admit that having a drink or two before I go toe to toe with my husband about a hot topic sometimes helps me drive my point home without caving too soon and I have to bring up something at least three times before he’ll even start to listen. So where does that leave me? In the drop it zone? Ha! The jury’s still out on this one.

Were you privy to these nagging wife guidelines? Are you guilty of not dropping things when you should? Tell me I’m not alone here ladies!

nagging wife flow chart spousonomics

This entry was posted in Man vs. Wife, The How-To Guide and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to How to Know When To Just Shut the Fudge Up

1. The Student says:

Are you prepared to get the response you want? No = drop it

GUILTY OF NOT DROPPING IT. *hangs head shamefully* Oh well. LOL!

I love this flowchart!
    My recent post 365 Reasons I Married My Husband Numbers 1-7

2. myloverswife says:

This is funny…it looks like I should drop most of my issues!
    My recent post The three C’s- the keys to a happy marriage

3. Optimistic Mom says:

I must admit, I have been guilty of nagging…..maybe once or twice. ;) I am back on track! Well, most days.

4. John says:

A lot of woman would have stayed married longer if they had had the intuition to understand the truth in that chart. Sure, it can be pushed, but constant badgering has its price – regardless of short term "successes."

Most important is the one about being prepared for an unwanted response. If you don't want truth, don't expect it.

Most men, most of the time, will try to give you "what you want" even if it rings a little false, just because they want to make you happier, if even for a moment.

If YOU persist in demanding a fantasy, and you are't getting clear confirmation, well you knows who's at fault then… Because it's YOU who's really not listening.

5. Sydney swimmers are the providing the best coaches in Sydney and if you are looking for free classes then call us now at 0431 571 161

6. I am searching online to help the me about in all of the areas and when I saw your post regarding paper writing help i quickly am very thankful to determine this. It is very very good post and gives help good topic.

7. I must admit, I have been guilty of nagging…..maybe once or twice. I am back on track! Well, most days.

8. Kerry Perry says:

Feet are allowed to sway sideways, you are setting yourself up for damage. So there you have it, a tried and true exercise that has been around for eons because it works. If you want to know how to acquire muscle tissue quickly then understand and use this activity. You will not believe the outcomes provide you with. The author informed is Kevin and he considers in powerful a healthier lifestyle, consuming well and coaching hard. He considers fitness plays an important role in each of our lives. One of the most .. http://bestbody-buildingworkouts.com/
    My recent post Hello world!

9. Anjana Khan says:

Enough for college students I just bought the 2030 other practice solution now go thousand smiles different see social parts China that’s like asking a lot of individuals that were included me stop and it was incredible to me to see The Chinese who reside in condition I don't see films and in this area images and I get the opportunity fulfill these individuals see the homestead which were on very or People in America its and top them because in those days I’d Goal and I have never met individuals as friendly and sympathy providing has chimed people think that all in all I have never been assisted and assisted as .. http://fitness-focuses.com/

10. Cirly 1957 says:

The loads. Elastic exercise categories can help training any area of your body program and tone them down. But if you are interested in getting a ripped and sexy body program like Brad Pitt in fight club, these categories are the way to go. These categories are more than enough for that. I've personally used these categories to get a 6-pack. If I can do it, you can as well. My exercise program for abs consisted of crunches and stomach twists. Apart from that, I also used to do about a half-hour of aerobic. Cardio is crucial. Doing Abs exercises alone won't get you that dream body program. I've done that and I've .. http://powerlifting-classic.com/
    My recent post VivaBiotics Reviews – Is It A Scam or Legit?

11. Haime 1938 says:

The Bench Press. The regular media exercise performs the following muscle tissue, the deltoids or shoulders, the hands, and of course the pectoral or chest area muscle tissue. The regular media exercise is an excellent overall muscle builder for the breasts. 2. The Squat, The go is made to get ripped along with overall strength and stamina throughout one's human whole body. Many veteran bodyweight trainers consider the go the king of exercises. Developed to develop the upper leg or quadriceps muscle .. http://muscles-chemist.com/
    My recent post Hello world!

12. Suest 1935 says:

Muscle tissue. This however is a belief. If you eat everything in sight you'll the proper way alright, but not the kind that you want to obtain. So you need to eat a lot of healthy and balanced diet not unhealthy meals. Are you doing far too many reps that are considered low with a lot of bodyweight considering this is going to help you large up? If you are, well you can quit right now. The low repetition .. http://muscletips-college.com/

13. Helen says:

Thank you for the helpful post! Yes, need to consider about 10 times before nagging, I need to remember this by heart.
    rottweiler